PDA

View Full Version : Saratogoa Springs

Friend Of Pooh
06-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Hello! We are Checking into Saratoga Springs this Monday and have not been there in a couple of years. Just wanted anyones input on there favorite section to stay. I was going to try and request a good location. I would love to hear back from anyone that has been to Saratogo Spring and has some advice. Thank you!:)

Aurora
06-20-2012, 11:57 AM
We love Congress Park. Even though it's off the beaten track a bit, and a short walk to the main building, it's right across the lake from Downtown Disney and walkable to there from a footpath. We think it's lovely.

Becca3557
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Another vote for Congress Park, where we have stayed twice. It is not the closest to the main area, but the distance is not overly far either. Great views of the water and DTD too.

Tri Minnie
07-04-2012, 02:54 PM
We just returned from Saratoga Springs. Although we had requested Congress Park, we ended up in the Paddock. It turned out that we liked this section. We were the second bus stop. It was very close to the Paddock Pool and a reasonable walk to the pool near the lobby. We did notice that the bus stop for Congress Park was under tents, as opposed to the shelters at the other stops. My guess is that this is temporary, but since this was our first stay here, I am not sure what the norm is.

twinboyz
07-09-2012, 10:33 AM
We stayed at Congress Park. Great view of Downtown Disney and close to a quiet pool. Still walking distance to the Main Pool area. Love this resort. It was nice to walk to Downtown Disney.