PDA

View Full Version : Rental Strollers

andypooh
06-17-2012, 10:51 PM
Do the rental strollers have rain covers?

We are heading to WDW 6/23-7/1 and the forecast does not look good right now

AgentC
06-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Do the rental strollers have rain covers?

We are heading to WDW 6/23-7/1 and the forecast does not look good right now

The ones you rent at Disney or through a rental agency?

Disney does not. Most rental agencies rent them as an add on.

andypooh
06-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Yes, the ones u rent at the parks?

faline
06-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Yes, the ones u rent at the parks?

Never seen them with the strollers Disney rents.

andypooh
06-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Ok
Didn't think so
Hopefully we won't be seeing too much rain other than the usual summer Tstorms

AgentC
06-19-2012, 11:42 AM
I sometimes use an adult size poncho as a rain cover on strollers. The types with snaps work well and they aren't very big to carry.

Buttercup
06-19-2012, 04:11 PM
We never rent the strollers through Disney anymore. They're SUPER expensive and not very comfortable for the little ones.

Instead, we rent through either Kingdom Strollers or Orlando Stroller Rentals. They DO come with rain covers (you just have to ask for one to be delivered to your resort with your stroller). They're MUCH cheaper than Disney's rates -- AND you can use them outside of the parks. I can't say enough good things about them to be honest. We just check in at our resort on our first day and our stroller is nice & clean waiting for us. On our last day, we just leave it with concierge and we're done.

I think for a double stroller, where BOTH seats recline individually, with individual roof covers, plus a complimentary rain cover, for 7 days it was around $75.00. WELL worth the money. :mickey:

andypooh
06-19-2012, 08:05 PM
do they deliver the strollers?

ginger19
06-20-2012, 11:38 AM
They deliver right to your resort. I just usually let the front desk know that I have a stroller in my name and they bring it out front for me. I have never had an issue and I have used Orlando stroller rental for the last 3 or so years.

jenperich
06-26-2012, 03:26 AM
Not to sound stupid, but, what do you do in the airport w/out a stroller before you get one at hotel? Im a first time mom taking our first trip w/baby next Oct. TIA!