PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Dinner Qx

Miss Tink 2
06-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Has anyone done the Candlelight dinner package before? We are hoping to book this for our trip in Nov. and I was curious as to when the dinner reservation times are for the 6:45 show and the 8:15 show. Also, it states you are guaranteed a spot to watch Illuminations...does anyone know the location of the spot to watch? Thanks!!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-21-2012, 08:55 AM
We've done it before. With the incredible popularity of the CP its definitely worth it to do the package to guarantee seating at the CP.

I don't recall the exact reservation times, but it will be well over an hour prior to seating time. We did the earliest show and I think our reservation was some time between 4-5:00pm

As for illuminations viewing area, back in 2010 when we did it the viewing area was just to the left of the small gift shop (not MouseGears) right by where they put up the Christmas tree. So if you think of the World Showcase lagoon as a clock with America at 12:00 the viewing area would be at 6:00. Basically you are sitting on the concrete in a roped off area.