PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Magic Tour

mouseketeer mom
06-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Just booked this for a gift for my daughter Katie's High School graduation! It will be myself, Katie and her sis Khloe next month! Has anyone been on this tour recently? Tell all!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-17-2012, 02:17 PM
My husband took this tour last year, and really enjoyed it. He did learn a few things that he didn't know (and he prides himself on being a Disney geek) and enjoyed some the stories from the tour guide.

BrowncatP
06-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Took the tour many years ago. Loved it. You will see SO much backstage stuff. I want to go again sometime. :thumbsup:

Ms. Mode
06-18-2012, 08:35 AM
We went with our DD in 2011 and LOVED it! It is very eye opening to see the "backstage" and learn how things run. It's a great tour and has really made me want to do them all. :mickey:

tinksmom02
06-18-2012, 09:47 AM
I was just telling Jenna about all the tours last week, and I *almost* can't wait for her to be old enough to do them with me! Have fun and make sure you post details!

mouseketeer mom
06-19-2012, 09:26 PM
I was just telling Jenna about all the tours last week, and I *almost* can't wait for her to be old enough to do them with me! Have fun and make sure you post details!

I know! The minute my oldest turned 16, we started the tours together. She is 18 now, but my middle child, Khloe, just turned 16 and she will do the backstage magic tour with us too!! My DH and I did Keys to the kingdom, and Khloe and my DH did Aqua Seas tour about 4 times. We did the Family Magic tour which you could do with Jenna now, and we did the Behind the seeds tour as a family too. Katie and I did both segway tours, in Epcot and FW and had a blast. I love them, can't you tell??:mickey:

pixiesmimi
06-23-2012, 09:18 PM
We have done the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and loved it!

Caroleh
06-24-2012, 10:36 AM
We've done the following tours: the Sunrise Safari, the Sunset Safari, Wild Africa Trek, Wild by Design, Backstage Safari and Behind the Seeds..we loved them all. In Oct. we're still debating whether or not to do Backstage Magic or unDISCOVERed Future World. I want to do Backstage Magic and the DH wants unDISCOVERed Future World. I am a very creative person so Backstage Magic sounds very intriguing to me and the DH is more of a techy type person so the Future World one sounds good to him...so I'd also love to hear some input,