PDA

View Full Version : Character dining tip...

spoiledraf
06-16-2012, 10:10 AM
When you are seated at any restaurant where your kids will be meeting their favorite characters, have them sit closest to the main walkway where the characters will be passing by. This gives them easy access to give a hug and get a picture and an autograph while you can sit back and snap away. A CM at Chef Mickeys made this suggestion when we had our grand kids on bench seating along the back of our table.
Our recent visit zhowed an ever increasing prssure by Disney to keep the characters moving and spend less time at the tables so the easier access the kids have the more time they will get to enjoy.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Great Tip! We've done that at most character meals, so DD gets the most character time and she doesn't have to keep getting up and walking around the table.

Of course though, when it is a character I want to meet, I have to move ;) but it does generally work out better.

mommy2maddi
06-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the tip!!:mickey:

j2k
06-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Great tip, Thanks! We booked Akershus for our upcoming trip and my daughter will be so excited to meet the princesses!! :princess: