PDA

View Full Version : under three at CRT for breakfast?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-15-2012, 08:26 AM
I know that under three can eat at buffets without a charge. Can they eat at Cinderellas table without a charge?(breakfast)

Mickey'sGirl
06-15-2012, 08:30 AM
I know that my under 3 son ate twice at CRT without charge, but for lunch and dinner. Did you speak with Disney Dining?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-15-2012, 08:33 AM
no i had booked on line, i will call later... was just seeing if I could fins someone who knew the anser. Did you son just eat off you r plate> Or didi they give him hisown plate?

Mickey'sGirl
06-15-2012, 08:40 AM
He was brought his own plate of buttered pasta each time. I also think they brought him ice cream at the end, but I am not sure.

We've never been to CRT for breakfast, so I don't even know how/what is served (is it plated or family style?). I am sure that someone who has experience will be along to share information.

Mickey'sGirl
06-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Googling around, it seems as though those less than 3 get a plate of french toast (that was in April). That sounds pretty tasty.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-15-2012, 08:53 AM
He would be VERY happy with that! Thank you!

Pirate Granny
06-15-2012, 09:27 AM
We will be there for dinner and we have a DGD that is 2-3/4... We'll post what we get and ask about breakfast offerings.

Can't WAIT...just checked into our flights...

:party: :party: :party:

ledudes
06-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Under three always got french toast sticks whnever we went for free. They also are obviously allowed to eat off your plate, which is all you care to eat. I think thye may have slightly changed the breakfast choices, but I'm pretty sure they still give the french toast sticks to the younger kids.