PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the Blank Again!

waymickey
06-14-2012, 02:27 PM
In all my visits to WDW I never knew _____________________ was there.

A fun way to discover things I hope.

I will start. I never knew that there was a theatre in the American adventure or that there were flags on display going up the stairs. I also never knew that there was an observation lookout at Typhon Lagoon.

jwallace378
06-14-2012, 03:05 PM
I never knew about the picture in Winnie the Pooh ride (old Mr Toad's). It's a picture of Mr. Toad handing the deed of the ride over to Owl.

TexansInNY
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
If I do not know it is there how can I fill in the blank?

:mickey:

OK that reminds me of some co-workers... sorry..

buzznwoodysmom
06-14-2012, 06:27 PM
In all my trips to WDW I never knew that there was a sign displaying the return times on fastpass coming out of the machine located above the distribution machines. I didn't know this till it was pointed out to me here on Intercot!

ANG
06-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I never knew the International Gateway was in Epcot.

I can't wait to use it during our upcoming trip

Ian
06-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Seems more like a game to me, folks. Moving to that forum.

Hang on to your hats and glasses! :mickey:

DisneyDINK
06-15-2012, 09:57 AM
In all my visits to WDW I never knew there was a wave machhine in the Seven Seas Lagoon by the Poly.

One of the boat operators pointed it out going from the MK to the Poly my last stay. If you want to know more do a web search for "disney world polynesian wave machine". I did and I had a good read.

indytraveler
06-19-2012, 02:12 PM
In all my years I never realized that Space Mountain actually sits outside the train tracks in the MK. When you go down the ramp you are actually going under the tracks. Same with coming back out.

Arielfan98
06-25-2012, 02:54 PM
In all my years of pondering and asking what that abandoned building was when you first enter Fantasyland in MK from Liberty Square on your left, I finally discovered it was the loading station for WDW's Skyway ride.

Minnie97
07-28-2012, 01:00 PM
I never knew that there was a hidden minnie untill a cast member pointed it out to us:)

Elias1901
08-23-2012, 07:03 PM
I never knew that the animatronic heads of Buff, Max & Melvin from Disneyland's Country Bear Jamboree attraction are still present on the backside of the upper portion of the doorway when exiting the Heffalumps and Woozles scene on Disneyland's version of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I was so delighted to see them again, it felt like I was on a treasure hunt or something, such a magical find. :mickey: