PDA

View Full Version : Grand Re-Opening of California Adventure - Follow Along!!

Melanie
06-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Michael (NotaGeek) is at Disneyland Resort as we speak tweeting some great pics of all that is new and improved. He's in Disneyland Park right now, as California Adventure is closed today preparing for tomorrow's grand re-opening!

Be sure to follow along on our Twitter account for all the latest pics and commentary (as cell coverage permits :bang: ). I, for one, can't wait to 'see' it! :party::mickey:

www.twitter.com/INTERCOT

BrerGnat
06-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Ugh, Twitter does NOT work well at Disneyland, at least on AT&T. I hope he is able to post up some good stuff. :thumbsup:

Carol
06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
I find TweetDeck works much better at Disneyland for photos.

Melanie
06-14-2012, 05:04 PM
I find TweetDeck works much better at Disneyland for photos.

It does at WDW as well Carol. Plus, for whatever reason, the official Twitter app removed the option of posting more than one pic to a tweet. On Tweetdeck, you can still add multiple pics per tweet, which I really like for some subjects.

And when all else fails (such as Tweetdeck giving me problems too), I can almost always get Instagram to upload. That's the main reason I started using it and now I love it.

But, back on topic :D , look for Michael's DCA pics all weekend. He's enjoying a fairly non-crowded Disneyland today. :thumbsup:

AgentC
06-14-2012, 05:19 PM
But, back on topic :D , look for Michael's DCA pics all weekend. He's enjoying a fairly non-crowded Disneyland today. :thumbsup:

They have been great so far. Intercot photos are one of my favorite things about Twitter.

Of course these photos are making me really want to go to Disneyland. :D

Mousemates
06-14-2012, 05:20 PM
thanks...for the info, we are going back to DL next June to celebrate our baby boy (he would hate this) graduating from high school.

BrerGnat
06-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Of course these photos are making me really want to go to Disneyland. :D

Word.

Joannelet
06-15-2012, 05:52 AM
Cannot wait to see pics! My sis who is also on INTERCOT is also on her way for the grande opening! So Disneyland Magic Kingdom wasn't too crowded yesterday? That is shocking. Cannot imagine what the parks will look like today! They have some great opening day merchandise. My sister is hoping some will be left by the time they arrive today. I hope she gets something!

Disney4us2
06-15-2012, 07:08 AM
It's 4am and we are on our way. Will have pics later. I will try to tweet some if I can.

Melanie
06-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Good luck Marci!!!

According to Michael's most recent tweet, he is in the merchandising line, different than the queue to get in the park itself. Can't wait to see what swag he gets!

Disney4us2
06-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Good luck Marci!!!

According to Michael's most recent tweet, he is in the merchandising line, different than the queue to get in the park itself. Can't wait to see what swag he gets!

By the time we got to the ticket booth at 6:15am the line for the merchandise was closed. We finally got in to the merch area after 11 am. There was plenty of things still available. I don't think anything was sold out at that point. I only got pins and one vinylmation. The T-shirts looked nice, but have to budget. Maybe the shirts will be available later on.