PDA

View Full Version : Tinker Bell Half Marathon

Tinkerbella
06-14-2012, 03:37 AM
Is anyone else signed up for this event? I am super excited! :mickey:

KH
06-14-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm not running the Tinkerbell, but I have a family group of six running the Wine and Dine in November.

I've run the half during the WDW January Marathon Weekend twice, and they really put on fantastic races. We're looking forward to running the November race!

Good luck with your training.

Tinkerbella
06-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks! I'm so jazzed. I even bought a minnie mouse tutu to wear over my running gear :mickey: Fortunately I have a friend/coworker who will be there so we can support each other :)

eeyorepoohfan
06-20-2012, 01:02 PM
My sister and I are looking to do the Tinker Bell half together! She's a seasoned runner. I, on the other hand, don't run. ;) But we are trying to get the details of the trip figured out now and I am going to start training!

Tinkerbella
06-22-2012, 04:52 PM
My sister and I are looking to do the Tinker Bell half together! She's a seasoned runner. I, on the other hand, don't run. ;) But we are trying to get the details of the trip figured out now and I am going to start training!

I used to be a great runner but let myself slide (as one does, lol). I'm going to start training too. Luckily there's a half marathon training program every weekend in my area that a friend of mine puts on. Good luck and I will see you on the course! :mickey::number1: