PDA

View Full Version : Getting ADR's for Le Cellier?

rnin02
06-13-2012, 12:42 PM
It it even possible while staying off property? lol. We are making our first trip back after 5 years (woohoo!) and during our last trip we wanted to go but couldn't get in. So this time, we really, really want to go:) Unfortunately, due to our budget, we have to stay off property, so we don't have the ability to have the extra +10 window for booking. Today is day #180 (we decided to go 12/10-12/17), I was online at 0700 trying and nothing was open. i tried last night for earlier days since we thought we might be going slightly earlier in the month yesterday, and nothing. Any tips besides keep trying (and trying)? I am willing to plan our Epcot day around whenever I can get an ADR so day/time doesn't matter. Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Yes, it is possible! Keep checking, especially since I've been hearing that many Epcot restaurants haven't released their "full availability" due to the Christmas Processional meal & show.

floridamom
06-13-2012, 03:35 PM
I would agree that it's possible. Last week I was able to make a reservation for 4 at Le Cellier for the end of July.

E-OR
06-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Our family will be in WDW the first week of September. I had ADR's made but just a few days ago thought that maybe we would switch things around and try to have lunch at Lecellier. I kept checking a couple times (or more) a day for ADR's. I was able to get a lunch ADR at 1:30 pm on the day I wanted to go. Keep trying, things open up and if you are persistant you will get something.