PDA

View Full Version : Can I request adjoining rooms if I use

idreamofdisney
06-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Online check-in? We are traveling with my parents and I wanted to use online check in but I was concerned we wouldn't have rooms next to each other. I know it is never guaranteed, but would it be a better bet if I wait and just check in or do it online? Any thoughts? Thanks.

sonamae80
06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
We did online check-in for our recent trip and were able to get next door to my parents. I'm pretty sure you can just wait until you arrive to request it, but you could also put something in the comments box when you do online check-in that you'd like adjoining rooms (at least I think there's a place you can put that...?). We didn't have adjoining rooms (we had a 2 BR and a 1 BR), but we were next door to one another.

Strmchsr
06-13-2012, 12:07 PM
You need to put your adjoining room request on your reservation. There is no where to request that on the online-check-in. All room requests now are supposed to be noted on the reservation for the best chance of having it fulfilled.

kakn7294
06-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Call now and ask them to reference the other room's reservation number on each reservation and request adjoining rooms. Chances are that they will fulfill the request but it's better to ask now than have them scramble to rearrange rooms at check-in. Adjoining rooms may or may not have a connecting door so if that's a concern as well, be sure to note that on the reservation too.

brownie
06-13-2012, 04:36 PM
:ditto:

Have it added to your reservation(s) now. Keep in mind that adjoining means that the rooms are simply next to each other while connecting means that there's a door between the two rooms.

spoiledraf
06-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Adjoining rooms are next to each other. Connecting rooms have an insde door between rooms.