PDA

View Full Version : A great memory.

disney obsessed
06-12-2012, 07:29 PM
I was just sitting here reading a trip report and had a great memory.
I was reading about a family going to bed on their first night on vacation. It is one of those moments that I search for on each family vacation. We were lying in bed on our first night at CBR, after our first day at MK, Andrea Bochelli was on PBS. I could not have asked for a better lullaby. I remember thinking it doesn't get much better than this.

I was right.

Jillirose
06-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Watching Steamboat Willie in the room after a long day at the parks was always nostalgic for us :mickey: We really miss the old cartoons.

Wolf
06-13-2012, 09:23 AM
We saw this awesome show about how Pixar started up two trips ago, it was very interesting and I gained alot of respect for them after seeing how they struggled to become a prominent name. Watching that after a full day in Hollywood Studios, very fitting and relaxing.

mymickeymouse
06-13-2012, 11:02 PM
My 12 year old daughter and i parkhopping on the last day of our father/daughter trip 6years ago to hit our favorites, then her getting tinkerbell face paint at Epcot. She did not take a shower that night so she could wear her face paint home on the plane the next day. A once in a lifetime trip! On the plane home she asked me" dad, do you think we will ever get to go alone again?" . I assure we will.