PDA

View Full Version : Visa card and strollers

green ranger
06-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Can anyone verify this tip that I read in one of my Disneyland books...It said if you have a Disney Visa card, you could get a free stroller rental in the parks each day you're there?
Thanks!

tinkwest
06-11-2012, 09:34 PM
I believe they did away with this perk several years ago. If you are a cardholder I would suggest you check with Visa for confirmation.

Silver_Surfer
06-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Humm, thanks I'll have to check this out.:D

Joannelet
06-22-2012, 07:43 AM
I am guessing you saw this in one of the new books I got for you!? Interesting...and didn't know that. Those books are both updated from this year so I will be interested in knowing if this is true. Was it in the Birnbaums one or the other one? I will have to remember to ask you when you get home if this is what you did. Your trip is almost over now and I am sad for you! :) but 4 hours waiting for a CARS ride was a little too much. Think of all the things you could have done in that 4 hours? All those fast passes passed up! oh wait...Hahaha
You better write some trip reports!

disneynarula
06-25-2012, 04:13 AM
We were there last summer. They told me they did away with that special. I think we got some sort of discount. I was very dissapointed. I am glad we had brought a stroller for our 18 month old. We ended up renting one for our four year old for the last day. He was just sooo tired and slowing everyone up.