PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Questions for November

ransam
06-11-2012, 05:03 PM
My gf and i are going to Disneyland in November, NOvember 3-4. Very excited.
i have a few questions

1. That early in November will there be Christmas lights up? ( i actually hope not, have been there in christmas and kind of just want to enjoy Disneyland naturally.

2. How busy are they at that time period?

3. Will Fantasmic be going on?

4. Will they have parades and fireworks, (I ask because i wsa there during an off time a couple years ago and there was no parade and i was kind of disappointed.

5. Any cool suggestions or advice for a Disneyland visator?

thank you all very much.

Disney4us2
06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
That early in Nov you should not see any (or very little) Christmas decorations. Halloween time will just have ended.

Fireworks and Fantasmic are done usually on Friday/Saturday/and Sundays during so called off times. Looked at your dates and you are in luck for that.

The only parade going on right now is the Soundsational Parade. I think it is twice daily. Not sure during off season times. The Christmas parade does not start until just before Thankgiving.

It should not be as busy during this time, but with Cars Land and the re-do of DCA. I would expect anything from non crowded to crowded.

Tips... get to DCA and Cars Land early. That will be very crowded. Places for dining... Jolly Holiday Bakery, Trader Sams, and the new Ghirardelli Soda Fountain.

Have fun planning.

ransam
06-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Marci-
You're awesome.

thank you.

NewDVCowner
06-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Just really quick, the Haunted Mansion Holiday will be up. That goes from their Halloween season through the Christmas one.

ransam
07-10-2012, 01:59 PM
ACtually, having the haunted mansion up is cool too. I saw that a few years ago and was very impressed how cool it was.