PDA

View Full Version : Park/Event specific mugs?

Wolf
06-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I know...another mug question! lol <3

Last October we got two amazing mugs at Hollywood Studios, its got Goofy as a ToT bellhop with Huey Dewey and Louie dragging Donald up the walkway for Tower and has Mickey and Minnie as rock stars outside of RnRC, it wasn't refilable but I think it was maybe $6 (not sure about the price I'm sorry) but it is such a cool design I would have paid full resort price for it in a minute.

My question is: are there more of these? Maybe in different parks or special events like MNSSHP? I'd love a collection because I probably only use the resort mugs maybe every other day of our trips at best but I use them daily at home for bring coffee or juice to work with me.

Any info yall have would be great :mickey:

Strmchsr
06-11-2012, 11:32 AM
DAK has a unique one, too. Got it at Flametree. I haven't seen special event mugs, but SWW had an R2-D2 popcorn bucket and at MNSSHP there was a ghost mickey popcorn bucket. Those were both pretty cool.

Wolf
06-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Yay! I'll certainly have to hunt down the AK one!! Thats my favorite park anyways!! We got the Halloween and R2D2 buckets as well ^.^ Thank you for the info, I'll definently hit up flame tree!!

buzznwoodysmom
06-11-2012, 03:05 PM
We got a holiday themed mug at one of the parks last year during our Christmas trip. It wasn't at the Christmas party, so I wouldn't say it was "event" specific. I think we may have purchased it at DHS.