PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

PETE FROM NYC
06-10-2012, 12:50 AM
OK, we have had bunch of old ticket media. On our upcoming trip this September we will be using our gold commerative passes purchased one year before DHS opened. These are 4 day non-expiring park hoppers, totally un-used. I know that we have to turn them into the current ticket media, but I was wondering that if I want to add days to them, can I just add base ticket days, or would I have to keep them as non-expiring hoppers?

GAN
06-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I don't know the answer for sure, but it sounds like you may have to convert those to a 4-day hopper No-X ...then separately buy a standard base ticket for the remaining days. This would make sense since there is no ticket available for what you would like to do.

Imalismom
06-10-2012, 04:01 PM
I have just spent time searching the internet to try to find an answer for you - searched blogs, search FAQ's and even other Disney boards, even checked the books I had at home (i.e passporters)... I cannot find an answer anywhere to your question.

I would suggest calling Disney directly. I would suggest calling at least 2 differnt times and see if you get the same answer :) -- sometimes I don't always get the correct answer the first time calling :thedolls:

CleveRocks
06-11-2012, 11:26 PM
OK, we have had bunch of old ticket media. On our upcoming trip this September we will be using our gold commerative passes purchased one year before DHS opened. These are 4 day non-expiring park hoppers, totally un-used. I know that we have to turn them into the current ticket media, but I was wondering that if I want to add days to them, can I just add base ticket days, or would I have to keep them as non-expiring hoppers?Bad news. You can't upgrade or add to tickets that are pre-Magic Your Way; MYW tickets were introduced on January 2, 2005. Your old tickets are still perfectly good for admission, but you can't add days to them or upgrade them.

In other words, if for example you need 5 park days, you'll need to buy a separate one-day ticket (per person).

No need to call Disney to ask this one, this is THE correct answer. No exceptions, if it's a pre-MYW ticket, it can't be changed or added to in any way.