PDA

View Full Version : Beastly Bazaar in DAK Closing

DizneyFreak2002
06-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Merchandise store Beastly Bazaar in Animal Kingdom is closing to become... wait for it... wait for it.. A MEET AND GREET!!!!!!!!! At least they aren't closing a ride down this time... No word on what characters will appear there...

EeyoresBestFriend
06-09-2012, 12:20 PM
That seems kinda weird to me considering that there is a huge meet & greet at Camp Mickey Minnie . . . . . :confused:

DizneyFreak2002
06-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Well... depending on reports, CMM will be going away due to Avatar... Or, Beastly Bazaar will be home to the Bug's Life and Up characters...

Ian
06-09-2012, 07:58 PM
I always thought they really overdid it with the retail space in AK (I actually am fairly certain there are more stores in AK than actual attractions ;)), so I can't say I'm disappointed.

It would make sense if it was the Bugs Life/Up characters. When we were down last month I felt kinda bad for Russell and Dug. They were stuck in the area that used to be the FP machines for ITTBAB!

DizneyFreak2002
06-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Apparently the kiosks for the meet and greets in Camp Minnie Mickey will soon be going away, which is the rumored reason Beastly Bazaar will be closing...

Avatar may soon be making its presence felt...