PDA

View Full Version : Ghiradelli Soda Fountain is open at DCA

Disney4us2
06-08-2012, 10:13 PM
The Ghiradelli Soda Fountain opened. :yay:According to the Disney Parks Blog they are giving samples of chocolate.:woohoo: We will be there tomorrow to check it out.

Here is the info from the blog:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/06/ghirardelli-soda-fountain-and-chocolate-shop-is-now-open-at-disney-california-adventure-park/

BrerGnat
06-09-2012, 09:10 AM
That is so cool. I love Ghirardelli shops. I love any store that gives me free chocolate just for walking in.

Sounds like our trip to So. Cal in November is a GO, and we can't wait to try Ghirardelli chocolate milk shakes at DCA! :thumbsup:

Disney4us2
06-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Went to Ghiradelli... all I can say is OMG... Everything looked great. We got our free samples. They are pre opened. I didn't know that and threw mine away. Got another later.

We went back later for some shakes. Jessica had a mint Quake Shake. It has a chocolate bar and mint ice cream... she didn't like it. Just too minty. We brought it back and they exchanged it for a regular chocolate shake. That was very good but very rich. Almost sickening sweet.

I had the Nob Hill shake. They coat the cup with hot fudge and put the chocolate shake inside and top it off with mini chocolate chips. Very good and not sickening sweet.

Great customer service. AP's get their discount. Can't wait to try more items. The outside of the shop looks about the same. The inside is totally different. Looks great. There are two murals that move. They represent the SF earthquake, a moving cable car and the California Gold Rush. Everything looks so good. They also sell their chocolate. Jessica got a chocolate Golden Gate Bridge.

http://www.photobucket.com/ghiradelli

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
06-11-2012, 07:44 AM
My feedback on Ghiradelli is similar. Brent and I went on Saturday and loved it. The queue inside flows very well. I had a mint shake. Brent had a caramel. We both enjoyed them and are already thinking about what we are getting there next time.

The murals are great. And I think this is a great addition to the Wharf.

:smickey:

BrerGnat
06-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Pictures courtesy of Marci (Disney4us2):

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
06-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Great pics Natalie!

BrerGnat
06-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Great pics Natalie!

Can't take credit. They were submitted by Marci (Disney4us2). :thumbsup:

I just posted them for her.

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
06-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Ok then. Great pics Marci!
;)

cer
06-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank you for the pictures! I followed the link and I especially enjoyed looking at the menu! Yum!