PDA

View Full Version : October AP Rates?

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
06-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Does anyone know when AP rates are likely to come out for October? I am hoping to get an AP rate for the Grand Californian for October 23 - 27. I have called several times recently to check, including as recently as yesterday, but they are not available yet.

By the way, when I say "AP rate," I mean the 35 - 40% discount rather than the standard 10% that you can always get, even if the more generous AP discounts are not available.

Thanks!

tinkwest
06-09-2012, 12:14 AM
I've never been able to figure out a pattern to their Special AP offers for hotels. It seems very random. My guess would be . . . September. Total guess. Your best bet is to just keep checking and when the time comes, book fast! The spots seem to fill up almost immediately.

nicster
06-20-2012, 04:28 PM
I was doing a look back just yesterday, on our last September (2010) Grand Californian stay. I booked it in mid August for the mid September stay... our standard 2 queen room was $244.95 per night.

I too am waiting to see the next (good) AP rates. We usually stay at the Anaheim Sheraton, but the stay at the GC was necessary as my DH needed to use a scooter... (chemo) This next time as well... keep checking and please post if you get a hit.... I will do the same