PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest room?

wildernesslady
06-08-2012, 08:22 AM
What is it all about? Is it just the spa location or can you hang out there? I would love a quite reading place on my sea day.

marlyn
06-23-2012, 11:01 AM
The rainforest room is a wonderful area of spa with heated loungers, saunas, steam rooms, showers etc..it is very relaxing. You need to pay but you can get a day pass which is inexpensive and come and go all day. You can even get a pass that's good for duration of cruise.

Christine
06-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Ahhhhh, the Rainforest! We got the duration passes on the Dream and the Magic! SO worth the $16 a day!

We used it EVERY day. It was our midday after pool and beach activity. The different showers, the saunas, the heated ceramic loungers that you would fall smack asleep on ! :cloud9: I prefer the Rainforest on the Dream ONLY because it has ocean views. The one on the Magic is an interior room but still beautiful!

On the Magic, they gave us complimentary bags with a jar of salt scrubs (I chose vanilla orange) and a loofah.

We used the "locker room" (for lack of better word) showers after our Rainforest experience every day too, because they're FULL sized showers with real water pressure vs the telephone- booth- squirt- gun- water- pressure- shower in the stateroom! :thumbsup:

It's WELL worth the money, and is a luxurious treat. I actually missed one of the shows because I chose to stay in there longer! :blush:

Here we are in March on the Magic checking in on Day 1 after getting our duration pass! DH and I are in the yellow and white. You can see the little treat bag in my friend's husband's hand.

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/50953/2545431310085605958S500x500Q85.jpg (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2545431310085605958Dqncrk)
Book it! You won't be sorry!

wildernesslady
06-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Do you have to book it on the ship or can you ahead of time? I didn't see any info on the site.

Christine
06-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Do you have to book it on the ship or can you ahead of time? I didn't see any info on the site.

I booked the one on the Dream last year online on DCL website (gifts and such). This gives you a voucher in your stateroom that you can go turn into your pass.

We booked the one on the Magic right at the counter.

wildernesslady
06-25-2012, 09:57 AM
I booked the one on the Dream last year online on DCL website (gifts and such). This gives you a voucher in your stateroom that you can go turn into your pass.

We booked the one on the Magic right at the counter.

Thanks, I will book it today.