PDA

View Full Version : Finding a past room number

epceddie
06-08-2012, 01:48 AM
My wife and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary in October. We spent our honeymoon in a beautiful 1BR overlooking DTD and I would love to book the same room again. I can't remember the room number though. Would Disney be able to go back and give me that info? It would be fun to surprise my wife with a trip down memory lane.

SBETigg
06-08-2012, 11:05 AM
It's possible that Disney could give you that information. They do keep track of past guest information. But it might not work out. Worth a shot. Good luck!

Imalismom
06-08-2012, 01:03 PM
If they can't - can you perhaps look at a map of the rooms at the resort and attempt to figure out which room you stayed in?

Scott C
06-08-2012, 01:58 PM
DW and I will have made it 25 next year. We honeymooned at the poly(high at the time price of $160/night). We went last fall to try to find our old room -- narrowed it down to 2220 or 2222 but could not remember. I need to dig through old paperwork to see if I can find out for sure before I call MJ for ressies.

Good Luck and Congrats
Scott C

stephicakes
06-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Sorry, I know this doesn't help in your current search... but it may in the future?! Call this silly but when I am snapping pictures to document our trip, I always take one of our room door with the number (along with the view from the balcony). :photo: It's just fun to look at the pic and remember how glad we were to be back at the room after a long day knowing we could then hit the pool! Just another way to remember the resort and what room we stayed in. :) (I never thought how it may help with future requests!)

Good luck finding the past room!! You will have a great trip either way. And happy anniversary!

mouseketeer mom
06-08-2012, 05:16 PM
I always take a picture of the room number too. Helps with future requests.