PDA

View Full Version : Currently at AKL

JoDisney
06-07-2012, 06:27 PM
It is pouring and raining! We had a reservation for Teppan Edo and had to cancel it and instead we are going to Boma tonight. There is thunder and lightening, so it was a good decision that we cancelled the Teppan Edo earlier. It is sooooo wonderful being at AKL. AKL pool is my favorite pool of the Disney World Resorts. It was sooo lovely earlier. I hope the storm goes through late tonight because I will definitely go into the pool. The animals are enjoying the rain. They leave them out in the rain because if they take them in they will be in an enclosure and they could hurt themselves if they get scared because of the thunder. AKL is still always beautiful!

Imalismom
06-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Saw some pictures posted on facebook, and the storm looks pretty intense! Stay dry and enjoy the rest of your vacation

faline
06-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Hopefully the storm has passed on by!

epceddie
06-08-2012, 01:43 AM
We enjoyed a lovely rainstorm from the balcony of our savannah-view studio at Kidani Village back in February. I couldn't believe a place like that could be so quiet and peaceful. It was one of the most relaxing afternoons I've ever spent at WDW.
We loved AKL. Ended up seeing some giraffe and zebra and enjoyed the viewing areas throughout the resort.

BugeyedMuggy
06-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Our favorite resort and I envy you being there. I'm at work right now and would rather be there in the pouring rain then here with the sunshine. Enjoy your time. Have a zebra dome for me :cloud9:

Tigerinvestigator
06-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Wow congrats. Wish I was there. I love WDW in the rain as well. Eat a bowl of African stew for me.:thumbsup: