PDA

View Full Version : We Saw Disney Channel's Jason Earles at Aulani

DVC2004
06-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Just back a few days ago and still not recovered from both the time change and the jet lag, so I'll post more about my trip soon. But had to share: Jason Earles was there filming a commercial for Kickin It/Disney XD while we were there. We were right next to the spot on the beach where they were filming. There were some other stars too but I don't know who they were. They later went and shot another one in the lagoon. My son, my oldest- was out there on a surf board at the time paddling and he paddled into the shot from behind :D - only him- and was promptly given the angry wave off from the director.

We saw Jason again on our last day, in the Aulani lounge where guests can wait after they check out until they have to leave for the airport. I didn't even notice him until my kids pointed him out. Another family took a picture with him but my kids said no. LOL, I later find out this "kid" is 35 years old! And wow, did he look young. I am 35 also so that was pretty amazing to all of us. He looks super young. Anyway , just though I'd share.

I wasn't familiar with him as I really never watch Disney Channel but he was on Hannah Montana. This new Kickin It starts next week I think.