PDA

View Full Version : 2 ADRs same place same time?

fanofdisney
06-07-2012, 12:47 PM
We have a party of 12 and I made ADRs for Raglan Road. In order to do that I had to make 2 reservations because our party was too big for the system. So we are booked for 6 and 6 at the same time. In another thread I read that the system will cancel a reservation if it detects 2 for the same time. What should I do? I need both of these ADRs and would be upset upon checkin or when checking them online to find they have deleted on of them :confused:

Disney Goof
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
You need to call and talk to someone or there definintely is a very good chance that it will get tossed.

If you have two different Disney confirmation numbers they will apply one of those to one of the reservations.

Good luck, but definitely call and talk to a live person.

SBETigg
06-07-2012, 01:20 PM
It should be noted that you're all technically one party at two separate tables. You might call to confirm that. In that case, they wouldn't cancel you. Also, with Raglan Road, you can could call them directly if you were worried about going through Disney Dining.

fanofdisney
06-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Thank you. I will make that phone call today! I would hate to have 12 of us show up and be told they couldn't seat us, that would not be good :sad: :cry: