PDA

View Full Version : ADR's booked YAY!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Our vacation is planned for Wed November 28 through Friday November 7, 2012. We are staying at BWV in a studio. We usually go in September, but decided that since I turn 40 this year we are going to celebrate my birthday in WDW. My birthday is November 30!!!
So it will be
Me, Trish, Birthday girl and planner of all things Disney.
DH Shaun (who turns 40 in August.. the old man :blush:)
DD Sam who will be 8
DD Alex who will be almost 6
And DS Josh who will be 2
also joining us will be
my DM Claire (ageless) who will be with us
11/28-12/3 in her own Studio at BWV

any how... ADR's planned are:
For the first night... none. We finally learned. We have always booked something the first night, and we are always exhausted and miserable after getting up at the crack of dawn, flying from CT to FL, taking ME to whatever resort we are staying at, and then hightailing it to MK... SO this time NOTHING the first night... we will do all the earlier stuff I metioned, and then grab some CS food and early to bed!

The rest of the week we have some new and some old.
I gave up on waiting for Coral Reef given the Candle light processional... I know it gets mixed reviews, but it is one of our favorites.

Also, I know Be Our Guest is opening, but figure it will be MOBBED, we can wait till the next trip if we can get in once it opens.

11/29 Chef Mickey Dinner
11/30 O'Hana (Birthday!!!!:mickey::party:) Dinner
12/1 Sanaa Dinner
12/2 Cinderellas Castle Breakfast
12/3 Sci Fi Dine in Lunch
12/4 Biergarten Dinner NEW
12/5 tusker House Lunch NEW
12/6 Crystal Palace Dinner
12/7 Via Napoli Lunch NEW

I hope the kids like the new one we picked out. Does anyone have experience with the ones I listed as new? Especially with kids> Thanks. Trish

natstroop
06-07-2012, 12:49 PM
We will be there from Nov 30th-Dec 9th! The only restaurant we have the same is Ohanas, but we will be there Sat, not Fri. I'm sure you'll have a great birthday!

ThanxForNoticin
06-07-2012, 12:55 PM
You have some really nice choices. No place I'd rather have my own birthday dinner with family than at 'Ohana, too! Have a great trip.