PDA

View Full Version : Crows last day in Park. Monday..

Crow
06-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Checking out of Shades, there was a gecko on the balcony and 2 turkey vultures or whatever below. and people golfing. other than the soso room service pixxa and figuring how to turn on the shower, it was a nice place.
had pondered a tour maybe Keys of the Kingdom, but when asked at AK they couldnt book it from there, only tours of AK
so decided to hit 3 pks. since MK was closest decided to park there....big mistake. parking backed up..by the time the tram got to T&T there was a long queu to get on MK monorail and the boat.later i heard there was an estimate of 50000 expected for MK..soo on to Epcot.
got on went to guest relations and booked some ADRs at least wat was available. Soaring already long, FP was 330 already and decided we might b in another park then. so got FP for MS..even Universe of Energy had people waiting outside.. went to Mexico, went on Boat, then Maelstrom. back to MS to use FP.
on to England for lunch. good stuff, tried Scotch Egg,:beer:sampler, fish and chips. fish didnt have a whole lot of taste but it ws good. no complaints here. saw the movies in Canada & France. went to DHS. of course most things busy.grabbed a ST FP, didnt buy much of anything since i wasnt impressed w SWW merch. GMR had a wait even..used FP to ST..i like it a lot. got FP for TOT. still like it. RNR had a long wait and late FP so missed it. bus to POFQ to check in.
nice CM at checkin...but they didnt have waterview i had booked, they offered a gardenview or POR waterview..i said how about a deluxe but they said no.. so took gardenview and got credit for the diff. building 2 bottom by pool..beds werent bad though.
bus to Epcot, SE..walkd to Italy for Via Napoli 830 ADR. last yr the pixxa was so good...not so this time. short wait, but waiter seemed rushed said it was busy day. wine was ok, lemonade watery, pixxa was burnt on i side a little, watery sauce, mushrooms looked like they were just tossed on, some areas had none. he brought pixxa said enjoy...so we grabbed dishes from next table. too bad this place is off my list.
there ws a long line at monorail and no bus to MK...grabbed taxi since ididnt feel like waiting. took boat to MK just as Wishes was going on. bugs were craxxxy bad on boat. went to MS to get FP and a lady gave us hers that were earlier, hit Buxx Lightyear, Stitch, SE which doesnt have that interactive queu anymore and its seemed rougher..mayb it was just me. went to BTM to ride it no wait. as reported no falling rocks but it did seem smoother. hit POC which was only a few min wait since it ws 1145. grabbed a pineapple float:thumbsup: used the resort monorail to go to T&T and back to POFQ

faline
06-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Sounds like the parks were really busy that day - with all those people, I'm surprised by how much you wee able to accomplish!

January-2007
06-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks for reporting.