PDA

View Full Version : Mini Golf with the Water Park and Fun Ticket

jans2kids
06-06-2012, 04:22 PM
The new water park and more ticket option now states that you can use it for mini golf.
Does anyone know for sure when it says 1 round per day, if that means you can use it for 1 round on each course per day or a total of 1 round per day.

I guess what I am wondering is can we go and use one visit and play the Winter course and later that same day use another visit and play the Summerland course.

"Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course & Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course you receive one round of golf at the Miniature Golf locations per day prior to 4pm."

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-07-2012, 11:04 PM
The fine print seems to lead to one round of mini-golf each day, no matter what course (not one round PER course).

"5. Valid for one round; only one miniature golf course visit per day before 4:00 p.m".

I'm glad this option has been added to the tickets. :golf:

PopPhan
06-08-2012, 11:41 AM
If this works like the rest of the Water Park Fun & More (WPF) options, then one round of mini-golf would equate to one ENTRY from the WPF ticket.

Remember that the WPF ticket is in ENTRIES not DAYS, so if you have a 10 DAY MYW ticket and add the WPF option, you get 10 ENTRIES to DQ, TL, BB, mini-Golf, Oak Trail Golf Course, WWoS....

Per the WDW Online Website:

Magic Your Way Tickets with Water Park Fun & More Option

The Water Park Fun & More Option offers a certain number of visits based on the length of your ticket. For each visit, you can choose one of the following:

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park1
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park1
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park2
Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course3
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex4 (Includes 30 minutes of game access at The PlayStation® Pavilion)
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course5 (Before 4:00 p.m.)
Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course5 (Before 4:00 p.m.)

Number of visits depends on number of days purchased on Magic Your Way Ticket. Use the following guide to determine how many visits you receive when you add the Water Park Fun & More Option to a Magic Your Way Base Ticket:

Magic Your Way Base Ticket

Water Park Fun & More Option

1-Day 2 Visits
2-Day 2 Visits
3-Day 3 Visits
4-Day 4 Visits
5-Day 5 Visits
6-Day 6 Visits
7-Day 7 Visits
8-Day 8 Visits
9-Day 9 Visits
10-Day 10 Visits

Important Details
1. Water parks subject to seasonal or weather closures.
2. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
3. Greens fees for one round of golf; tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
4. Includes 30 minutes of game access at The PlayStation® Pavilion on days when The PlayStation® Pavilion is operating; some events require an additional admission charge.
5. Valid for one round; only one miniature golf course visit per day before 4:00 p.m.

The addition of the mini-golf is new since my last trip (Sept. 2011)...It is interesting that they are allowing play at only one of the 3 mini-golf courses per day.

PlutoPlanet
06-18-2012, 11:54 AM
I wish you could play mini golf in the evening with this. It's just too hot during the day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-18-2012, 12:35 PM
I wish you could play mini golf in the evening with this. It's just too hot during the day.

I agree! We've only ever played in the evening ... but I'm assuming that is why it is valid during the day ... those courses must be pretty empty during the day! :golf:

TheVBs
06-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Mini golf is one of those things we've never gotten around to doing at WDW. I was excited to see that it was added to the WPF&M option (which we haven't bought in the last couple trips), but disappointed to see it's only before 4pm. We would really have to think about whether we could make that work.