PDA

View Full Version : Missing man from Contemporary found

Lizzy
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
from CFNews13

ORLANDO --
Orange County deputies said they have found a man who disappeared from Disney's Contemporary Resort two days ago.

Investigators said Lloyd Browning was found safe Wednesday morning.

Browning, 71, disappeared from the Walt Disney World resort Monday night.

His family said they were worried, because he did not make contact with them, and did not have needed medication with him.

Deputies did not immediately say where Browning was found, or why he left the resort.

How weird of a story. I wish there were more details

SBETigg
06-06-2012, 12:02 PM
He probably just didn't want to go home. Sometimes I dream about ways I could get lost in the parks forever, but then reality tempts me back. That last day in Disney is always a hard one, though. :blush:

But seriously, he could have been disoriented or something. More details would be great. Was he found riding IASW over and over, or just wandering the grounds? I'm curious. The main thing is that he was found and he's safe. And no relation to me-- he has my maiden name.

Lizzy
06-06-2012, 12:27 PM
He was missing for two nights! Where did he sleep? Was he found still at the contemporary or maybe he made his way over the WL and fell asleep in one of the little quiet sitting areas on the second floor?

I have so many questions

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Especially at 71, it could have been just about anything. Something made him confused, or he decided to check something out, etc.

I am just glad he's found and the family must be relieved!

DizneyRox
06-06-2012, 01:04 PM
One time we fell asleep on the TTA and I think I woke up an hour later. The CMs didn't seem to mind, I know I felt better after I woke up.

I don't think they would let me ride for two days though...

eam
06-06-2012, 02:28 PM
He probably just didn't want to go home. Sometimes I dream about ways I could get lost in the parks forever, but then reality tempts me back. That last day in Disney is always a hard one, though. :blush:

Oh my gosh, this made me laugh!!:funny::funny: I guess because it is so true.