PDA

View Full Version : Ah how I love planning

Dulcee
06-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Ok so I've been busy bouncing plans back and forth for our December honeymoon trip and very first holiday trip! ADR times are all still tentative until I can book next week. Since this is our first holiday trip I've tried to get a lot of resort hopping via meals in so we can take in decorations.

And I'm really excited and feel the need to share. Whatcha think?

Dec 10 - 18
PORFQ
Deluxe Dining Plan

Mon 12/10
Arrive @ (Don't know! Flights to be booked later but we always go with very early flights)
Check in, CS lunch at FQ
Off to MK! :mickey:
Dinner @ Ohana's (8pm)

Tues 12/11
AK Breakfast @ Tusker House (8am)
Back to hotel to clean up about mid afternoon
Epcot for a bit
Dinner @ Narcoosee's (8pm)

Wed 12/12
MGM by 9, snack credits for breakfast
Grab boat to Yacht club, lunch at Beaches & Cream
EPCOT, Dinner @ Le Cellier with Candelight package

Thur 12/13
Breakfast (8am) Cindy's Royal Table
Early afternoon head to TTC get bus to AK
Snack credits for lunch at AK
Dinner @ Jiko's 6:00 pm
Head to DTD after for shopping, boat back home

Fri 12/14
Snacks for breakfast @ FQ
Head to MGM by 9
Counter Service at Fairfax
Head back to hotel early afternoon
Bus to MK, Boat to WL for dinner at Artist Point(6 pm)
Maybe back to Epcot for EMH

Sat 12/15
Princess Breakfast @ Akersherus (8am)
Snack credits for lunch @ sunshine seasons
Dinner @ The Wave @ 7
Possibly back to MK for Wishes @ 10

Sun 12/16
Breakfast @ Kona's (8am)
Head into MK, snack credits for lunch
Hop to MGM by later that afternoon
Fantasmic! @ 6:30
Dinner @ Mama Melrose (8pm)
Osborne Lights and MGM EMH

Mon 12/17
AK by 8am, snack credits for breakfast
Counter or TS at Yak + Yeti around 11:30
Back to hotel to change/clean up
Dinner @ California Grill (8:30pm,Wishes @10)
Back to MK for EMH

Tue 12/18
Counter service breakfast FQ
Epcot by 8 or MGM by 9
Grab counter service for lunch before catching Magical Express
Flight out :(

The one thing that may change is if Be Our Guest restaurant opens. If that happens then I try for a ressie there and cancel the wave. Any ideas if Be Our Guest will be 1 or 2 credits for dinner?

dizneydeb22
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I think it sounds good, but DH and I have always been early risers, no matter how late we are up! Many will comment on the early days and the fact it is your honeymoon. I'll mention it, but only you know yourself and your husband to be!

Enjoy your honeymoon. We honeymooned at Disney and had the greatest time! Of course that was before the DDP, but I'm thinking that our itinerary would have been similar to yours!

Sorry I couldn't answer the Be Our Guest question, but I'm interested in that info also.

Sending much Pixie Dust for you upcoming wedding, honeymoon and life together!
:congrats:

vicster
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
MMMMm - I'm salivating. Sounds like a great plan! I've been done since March (excep for airfare) for our September so now it's just the torture of waiting. Love POFQ - I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

the other micki
06-05-2012, 05:30 PM
I read somewhere that Be Our Guest will be counter service for lunch and table service for dinner. With that in mind, I'm thinking that it would probably be 1 credit for dinner, but that's just speculation...

BugeyedMuggy
06-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Your trip sounds amazing and we hope you have an awesome time but I got tired just reading all your going to do. Being 50ish I need an afternoon rest. Ahhhh to be young again. Enjoy!!!!

Pirate Granny
06-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Sounds wonderful and Congrats..only change I would make is Brown Derby for Mama Melrose.

disneydeb
06-05-2012, 09:52 PM
I called about Be Our Guest restaurant a couple of weeks ago. As it is set for now, it will be a CS lunch and one table credit for dinner.... who knows if and when this will change?

Enjoy planning!