PDA

View Full Version : Florida Turnpike?

idreamofdisney
06-05-2012, 11:08 AM
We plan on going to Kennedy Space Center during our trip. We are renting a car from Enterprise. I recently heard on the radio about Florida Turnpike's no cash tolls. Does anyone know if I'll need to worry about tolls going to the space center and just to some restaurants nearby Disney? I wasn't sure how it worked with a rental car. Thanks.

Jeri
06-05-2012, 12:57 PM
We went to Kenndy Space Center in 2010 when we were at Disney & we paid our tolls with quarters, in fact that is how we paid all our tolls down there.

Maybe things have changed since then, I haven't heard, but then I haven't checked into it either.

I am sure someone will be along soon that will know more. But if nothing has changed since 2010 then you can use cash ( change) to pay your tolls.

AgentC
06-05-2012, 01:51 PM
I haven't driven that road in awhile. I know several roads in my area will be getting rid of the cash option, so it may be true that they were removed there as well.

If someone doesn't come along who has driven in lately, I's suggest you go to the SunPass website. SunPass is the FL toll system. It has a section on rental cars and should list all the tolls.