PDA

View Full Version : Picture Prices

We LOVE Disney
06-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Does anyone know how much they charge for those pictures they take of you on rides and at dinner etc?

MargaretMessler
06-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know how much they charge for those pictures they take of you on rides and at dinner etc?

Depends on if they sell them as a single shot, or a package. Plan on spending $20 per, in any event. But I have heard you can add them to Photopass now, if you participate in that.

Strmchsr
06-04-2012, 08:31 PM
But I have heard you can add them to Photopass now, if you participate in that.

That's the Photopass Plus program you're speaking of. It's $199 which gets you the Photopass CD plus all ride pics added to your Photopass card and the actual pic package (plus added to card) of the dining pics.

wellsm
06-05-2012, 02:53 PM
That's the Photopass Plus program you're speaking of. It's $199 which gets you the Photopass CD plus all ride pics added to your Photopass card and the actual pic package (plus added to card) of the dining pics.

We did this a few weeks ago. It was the first trip for my wife and daughter and my first trip in over 20 years, and we were staying for 8 days so I figured it would be worth it.

I have a photocd coming with over 140 photos of us taken by the photopass photographers. We also got photos at the character dining places and all of the ride photos. It also comes with a cd of stock photos of disney stuff.

I thought it was worth it, and might be worth it to anyone staying for a week or more. The photos are $15-20 each, so for us this was a bargain.