PDA

View Full Version : Time to grab Fastpasses?

disney0575
06-04-2012, 02:53 PM
My family and I will be enjoying breakfast at Tusker House on November 28th at 8:05 with EMH hours occurring in the morning. I was just wondering if I would have time to run and get fastpasses to the Safari for our group of 4 before we eat breakfast to get on once we are finished eating?

micky95
06-05-2012, 06:51 AM
i don't think the fast passes are available until regular park hours.the last time my dw & i were there they were not.we went to do the walking tours and there didn't open until regular hours which kinda makes emh in the morning a waste for us.emh in the morning seem to have a limited amount of rides that are open early.if your at the tusker house then your not too far the fast pass machines.maybe someone can slip out at opening time and grab them,if it were me i would just go ahead & get in line after eating .the animals are active early in the morning.:mickey:

Main Street Jim
06-05-2012, 09:38 PM
i don't think the fast passes are available until regular park hours.Correct. FastPass machines do not become operational until the park has officially opened to guests (usually 9:00am, depending on the season).

emh in the morning seem to have a limited amount of rides that are open early.At Magic Kingdom, it's Tomorrowland and Fantasyland attractions (at least, it was when we were working there).