PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Magical Express Help

DisneyFreak23
06-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Okay so my best friend and I fly out to the wonderful WDW resort tomorrow on out graduation trip woohoo!! :mickey:

As I was going over the final itinerary I noticed that while the Magical Express information has the correct flight number that we are arriving on, the time is listed as us arriving at 730 am instead of pm (when we actually do arrive)

Is this something I need to be concerned with? I tried to call but was put on hold for over 20 minutes and got fed up.

At this point I'm just placing my faith in Disney Magic :mickey: and praying we wont have any trouble. I dont think Disney would ever strand us.

I guess I'm just looking for input to see if I should be making a bigger deal over this..

MargaretMessler
06-04-2012, 03:32 AM
You might just want to verify that the time on your plane tickets/boarding pass/voucher is correct, and maybe verify the flight number and time with the airline. Probably a typo, but better safe than sorry.

DizneyRox
06-04-2012, 07:19 AM
We stopped flying Delta because of their flight changes without notifying us. Never had a 12 swing, but 4-5 hours was common.

Regardless, I don't think it would be a problem, they just queue up passengers and put them on a bus. Never noticed a rhyme or reason...

Fangorn
06-04-2012, 12:47 PM
The arrival times they show on your paperwork are basically irrelevant. The yellow luggage tags will get your bags to your room, and you have to check in at the DME desk anyway. If it's just the arrival time that's incorrect, I wouldn't worry about it.

Now if the return flight time is incorrect, that's a different story. They schedule your bus trip back to the airport based on that time, and you can't just hop another bus whenever. If the return flight time is incorrect, you do need to call so they can reschedule your pick-up time.

Steve