PDA

View Full Version : Crow Sunday June 3 2012.

Crow
06-03-2012, 11:15 PM
AK to start. went to Everest for FP 1:35, walkin was around 30 min but as we went to get on they were stopping people to get in line cause it was down for mechanical diff... walked towards safari which had a wait of 40-50 min so went to see Rafikis watch, since i havent been out there for a few yrs.they were working on parts of it,painting a barn and no petting area, but did have a few interactions inside w snakes. i asked if any of the old animals came over from Discovery Island to AK but they only one a CM said was mayb a python. they said a few CM did come over from there. The CMs were nice esp one explaining about the cranes breed in NW and ingrained to fly to Fl then back...not to AK but just to areas in FL. there were a few other things to see, vet area etc but not an area that needs a lot of time.train back to safari area, still long wait so started walking back to Asia, saw Devine walking around.
went to Nemo musical which is pretty good. then it was time for Everest FP. the Yeti is still pretty much MIA, and hardly a strobe flash to indicate where it is..
ate at Flame Tree..ribs & chicken which came w baked beans and cole slaw. it wasnt bad for counter service, esp w 20% off for TIW.
inquired at guest relations about a tour for MK, but they can only book AK tours there...hmm
went to DD to meet an old friend who had moved to the area.. and there was a car show going on so it was slightly crowded in WS area .
headed to DHS to see if anything was left from SWW and needed a drink so got an R2D2 mug w froxen lemonade..merch didnt impress me for SWW.. got a FP for ST which at 7pm was only a wait of hr or so so walked around backstreets etc. Toy Story had a long wait of around 80 min so passed.
did ST which is better now..and thats about it.
drove back to SOG..tried to order a pixxa from P Hut but they dont deliver there so just did room service, which arrived in like 15 min..hmmm not that great... the room is pretty good esp for the price

faline
06-04-2012, 12:12 PM
It's always amazing to watch DeVine! Yuo covered a lot of ground in two parks and even got in some Downtown Disney time!

emerzmom
06-06-2012, 05:18 PM
It sounds like you got to a lot in one day!
Thanks for the report. I always enjoy hearing about fun in WDW!
:mickey:
Julie

Melanie
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I was at AK the same day. We were eating at Flame Tree and noticed Everest was down. Saw Nemo that day as well. :)

Crow
06-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Everest was only down briefly i guess..of course no Yeti really. Flame Tree wasnt bad. seemed like more seating, but its been a few yrs since i ate there so maybe i just dont remember it all

January-2007
06-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks for reporting.