PDA

View Full Version : Crow Day 4

Crow
06-03-2012, 12:38 AM
checkout day for WL. grabbed some coffee in OFC. didnt sleep well w whats been going on...gf supposed to b w me..and i should b there w her....
took some pics around the WL then drove to Epcot around 12... 70 min for Soarin so got a FP for 435. went on LWTL.. which got me thinking of eating in GG again sometime for that fresh food. but had an ADR for Biergarten at 330....walked thru CANADA..saw the film, thru England , France..saw film. walked to Japan, thru the store. to china, watched the acrobats...i saw bring back Dragon Legend Acrobats..Mexico to look at the animal carvings...went to ADR for biergarten and only had to wait a few min to b seated. didnt seem too busy at that time. selection didnt seem as much. pretxel bread seemed stale..food was ok..not great. the band seemed like the same people. used my TIW for 20% off but idt id go back anytime soon.
headed to Soarin FP standby posted time seemed high but used FP..then went to get car from parking lot and check in at Shades of Green..room is roomy overlooking the golf course. sofa, table long dresser, flat screen tv at least 32"..good deal..
.walked to Poly, monorail to MK to catch Wishes and the show before it projected onto the castle. got an idea to buy Mickey Ears w name on for GF, so i have to follow up w that. pretty crowded. took boat back to Poly and walked to Shades.

faline
06-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Making me wish I could spend some time wandering through World Showcase!

January-2007
06-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks for reporting.