PDA

View Full Version : tusker house breakfast or lunch?

moe513
06-02-2012, 09:20 PM
We enjoy the tusker house for breakfast but was thinking of trying it for lunch, any thoughts?

Is it like Boma's? We didnt care fot Bomas

dlpmikki
06-03-2012, 03:42 PM
We tried lunch in January. I preferred it to Bomas but long time since I had anything other than breakfast at Bomas. Think overall I like the breakfast at tuskers better than lunch but close run thing. Nice to have characters at both.

AgentC
06-03-2012, 07:05 PM
We went to lunch there in Dec and were lucky enough to be the first lunch seating which meant they were still serving breakfast. I really liked the lunch, but it does have dishes with an Indian/African flavor.

If that is not your thing, you would probably enjoy breakfast more. Breakfast includes some really yummy breads with African chutneys but it also has all the regular breakfast dishes you would find at most of the buffets.

moe513
06-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Do they always have lunch and breakfast at the first seating? What time is that? 11:00am? thx

Jared
06-03-2012, 09:35 PM
I like Tusker House, especially when compared to other character meals. It's also one of the only buffets I enjoy on Disney property, along with Boma.

While Tusker House and Boma have some similarities, they are not identical. Disliking Boma does not preclude you from enjoying Tusker House.

I believe they started going from breakfast to lunch around 11:30 a.m.

AgentC
06-03-2012, 11:23 PM
I like Tusker House, especially when compared to other character meals. It's also one of the only buffets I enjoy on Disney property, along with Boma.

While Tusker House and Boma have some similarities, they are not identical. Disliking Boma does not preclude you from enjoying Tusker House.

I believe they started going from breakfast to lunch around 11:30 a.m.

I think that is right. Our lunch was either at 11:20 or 11:30. When we first went up they had breakfast and some lunch. By the second trip up, breakfast was being replaced. It was the best of both worlds. :)