PDA

View Full Version : BWV Question

Ian
06-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Anyone know the name of the current GM of the BWV? Or where I might be able to find it?

I gotta write he/she a scathing letter about how rotten their Internet was last week.

Also, any suggestions on appropriate cc's for such a letter would be appreciated. I'm thinking Staggs for sure ... who's the current head of DVC?

faline
06-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Not sure how current it is but I find someone by the name of Vincent Valdez listed as the general manager of Boardwalk. Claire Bilby is the Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Disney Vacation Club.

Ian
06-03-2012, 09:37 AM
That's the name I found, too, but I couldn't tell how current it was.

I'll probably just send it to the hotel address noted to the attention of the GM. I've done that in the past and it's gotten where it was going.

Thanks!

Basket Mommy
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Claire Bilby was featured in the latest Disney Files magazine that I just got this week, so I'm pretty sure she's current.

Internet is free, right, or did you pay for it?

I can see where a complaint is necessary if you paid for a connection. I would at least secure a refund before leaving. But something that's offered as a free perk? Nah. I love being connected to the internet, but if I couldn't get on, it wouldn't warrant a "scathing" letter. If you had business to do on the internet, I would've made sure to have a backup like a MiFi box.