PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for January

CMCTxMom
06-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi all!

DH and I are planning to bring our two kids (4 &7) to WDW in January. I really really REALLY want to get reservations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party. I already have the 180 day point marked on my calendar to call ahead, but I'm still worried about not getting in. Is this an achievable reservation? What's the best way to make the reservation that day?

Thanks! Love this site! We're still 7 months out and I'm obsessed with planning - I'm SO excited!

Pirate Granny
06-01-2012, 08:15 PM
These are the only ADR that aren't available at 180 days...people right now are patiently waiting for AUGUST ADRs to be released...they are available around 60 days out. I've never had a problem...start watching at 90 days out.:secret:

CMCTxMom
06-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Oooh, so it's not available at 180 days? When you say start watching... watching where? Do I just have to start calling daily? Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-01-2012, 10:12 PM
ADR's for the dessert party seem to get released at the beginning of the month, about two months in advance.

But, since Disney sometimes releases them early or later, it is easy to slip online and start checking around 90 days.