PDA

View Full Version : DL Ticket Price Increase

Mary Chase
06-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Wow - I just saw the DL price for tickets - it really seems to have jumped up! I'm also a little confused. They used to have a 6 day base and a 6 day hopper option. Now, if you are just buying tickets only, you only have the option for 5 days AND it's more expensive than when I priced a 6 day hopper! So then I priced a package on the DL site and you have the option for a 6 day pass - is it only available with packages booked through the Disney Travel company? I feel like I've been looking at this for a few months - now I'm ready to actually book it, and airfare is up, the tickets are up - I'm hoping airfare comes back down, but it was a bummer to see the ticket prices go up so much and that the 6 day passes aren't available without booking the vacation package. :( Oh well - it's not going to stop me from going, just going to have to make some sacrifices between now and the trip.

tinkwest
06-02-2012, 12:41 AM
It's true that the 6-Day Park Hopper ticket is no longer offered at the Disneyland Resort. However, as you pointed out it appears that vacation packages booked through the Walt Disney Travel Company can still provide 6-Day Park Hoppers for DLR. Perhaps when they come out with their 2013 vacation packages that will change as well.

Joannelet
06-02-2012, 12:16 PM
I am going to send you a pm as per my sister