PDA

View Full Version : December 2010 Was My Last Visit

Disney World Dad
06-01-2012, 04:31 PM
4 of us went in The coldest weather possible in Dec of 2010- We had a very magical time staying at Animal Kingdom Resort!!
I really want to book another vacation down to WDW for later end of this year!!
Our daughter will be 3 3/4 years old by then. I really miss Disney World!
Disney Dad!!!

Dyanna
06-01-2012, 05:09 PM
We went during the coldest week in Jan last year. High was in the 40's & 30's at night. Still had a great time, just had to brave the elements during the evening shows. No matter when you go its always better than being at home :-)

faline
06-01-2012, 05:14 PM
As you discovered the weather in Orlando during the winter months can be quite variable and can even be downright cold.

Hope you get to book your vacation soon!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-01-2012, 09:54 PM
A cold day in WDW is still much better than a cold day in MA. Book it now!!

Goofy4TheWorld
06-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I was probably there the same cold week you were. The Orange crops were iced over on I-75 and Disney had the flowers covered with tarps.

I would takethe guaranteed cold of a December cold snap over the hot & cold of Spring break any year! December 2010 was very magical trip for us also.

TinkerbellT421
06-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Dbf and I were lucky enough two years in a row to just miss the really bad cold snaps, but both those trips it was a little windier, chillier than usual, but we were still wearing shorts, capris and thirst, floridas cold snaps were still warmer than the morning we left for Florida and it was -3f ;) lol I still giggle when it's 60 degrees in the am and workers and life gaurs are in winter jackets, gloves and scarves lol