PDA

View Full Version : stay play dine by mail

missastrocat
06-01-2012, 10:06 AM
In my dreams, I'm hoping to go Nov. 11 - 18th. I noticed on the mailer I got it said the Stay!Play!Dine could be most night 11/1/12-11/16/12 and 11/24/12-11/30/12.

Two questions:
1. If I was planning on staying through the 18th, would we not get the special on the 17th and 18th because the package ends on the 16th?

2. I'm guessing this is like a free quick-service dining with the purchase of a room and tickets? Is that correct?

Thanks for correcting me or setting me straight. I was a bit confused. I tried playing around with my pin code online but it won't recognize the last name or zipcode that it was sent to (and I don't know what it wants to think it is.. i double-checked my disney.com acct to verify what I was entering was correct).

Strmchsr
06-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Get in touch with Magical Journeys. You can use your pin code through them and they'll make sure you get everything set right.

In general you can keep whatever deal you are given at check-in through the length of your stay.

As for your second question - since I don't have your exact offer in my hand I can't say for sure, but the recent "free" dining offerings have been the counter-service at values and regular at moderate and deluxe level resorts. Yes, you buy the package and pay full rack rate for the room in order to get "free" dining.

missastrocat
06-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks Strmchsr! I appreciate your help. :thumbsup: