PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Package ?

Dulcee
06-01-2012, 09:55 AM
We're planning a trip for this December (Our first holiday trip!). Hours and event times were just released and I noticed Fantasmic is always planned for 6:30. Now we usually do the dinner package to avoid waiting in line too long but we wouldn't want to eat before 6:30 to do so.

So my questions:

1) Can we use the reserved seating if we watch fantasmic then do dinner?

2) We'll be in WDW the 10th-18th...I know this tends to be a slower time, so do I even need to bother with the package?

Strmchsr
06-01-2012, 10:19 AM
I don't know about eating afterwards. I'm not sure how that wold work. Generally you eat at the restaurant of choice and your server gives you the pass for the reserved seating. My guess is you'd have to eat first. That prevents guests from making the ADR, picking up their passes, and then no showing on the ADR. But, I don't have 100% confirmation on that.

As for the time frame - I was there around that time last December and it wasn't particularly slow. None of December is any longer. Crowds aren't horrible overall until Dec 18 and later, but Fantasmic was packed every night. Do you need the package? No. But you'd probably need to be in line at least an hour before show start to make sure you get in.

Pirate Granny
06-01-2012, 03:43 PM
They are very firm...must eat first...we had to eat at 3:30 and the show wasn't until 8pm...

BelleBeauty
06-02-2012, 03:34 PM
We went this past November. While we were planning, they were only showing a few nights of Fantasmic and all at the early show. By the month of our trip, I guess based on crowds, they had increased it to two shows per night. So hopefully you can book a package and see a later show as it gets closer.