PDA

View Full Version : 7 Day Dining Question

GoldenDreams
05-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Can someone tell me, on a 7 day cruise, when you repeat a restaurant, is it the same menu? I know pirate night is a special menu, but what about other nights?

We've been on a 4-day, so we went to each restaurant once and then we had the pirate menu on the repeat night. The menus we had were the ones posted online on the Disney Cruise site, but elsewhere on the web, I've seen a note about Menu A, B, C at Animators Palate and different things were offered. Is there an A/B/C menu for every restaurant?

Thanks for any info you have on this!

Also, as a side note, is there a way to find out what Cabanas is serving for dinner? I need more of those black truffle pasta purses! :chef:

iloveokw
06-01-2012, 05:41 PM
On the Fantasy they have the 3 rotation menus, Pirate Menu, Capt. Gala Dinner, Prince & Princess, and See Ya Real Soon menus. Don't know about Cabanas.

MarkC
06-03-2012, 08:09 AM
We just completed a 7 day on the Disney Magic in February. The menu does change every night. Some of the selections were the same but there were new ones every night as well. I know the appetizers and desserts were different as well. So you won't get bored from eating the same thing. I think they offer salmon and chicken on every menu if you can't find anything else you liked.

AllDisney
06-04-2012, 04:53 PM
The menu is different. The choices were great each and every evening.:thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
06-30-2012, 08:58 AM
You never go without selection on these cruises. And sometimes you wish they would bring back what you had the previous visit!