PDA

View Full Version : MK opening?

Kathy Jetson
05-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Can anyone tell me what time I would need to catch a bus from Pop to MK if I want to see the opening show?

micky95
05-31-2012, 07:12 AM
the busses start running an hour before the parks open.POP is about 15 to 20 minutes from the park.depending on where the bus stops its another 5 minutes to the entrance.if it was me i would be on the bus 45 minutes before opening.my dw & i meet some interesting people while waiting in line so if your early say hi to your neighbor.:mickey:

MargaretMessler
05-31-2012, 07:18 AM
the busses start running an hour before the parks open.POP is about 15 to 20 minutes from the park.depending on where the bus stops its another 5 minutes to the entrance.if it was me i would be on the bus 45 minutes before opening.my dw & i meet some interesting people while waiting in line so if your early say hi to your neighbor.:mickey:

I was going to say about an hour to be safe. But I thought the buses started 1 1/2 hours before? Maybe I was thinking of an EMH day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-31-2012, 09:36 AM
Busses to the MK start early, since there pre-opening ADR's.

I would also say an hour, to be sure that you're there and settled. You may have to wait a bit for the bus, so this gives you some "wiggle room".

Kathy Jetson
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you everyone!:mickey: