PDA

View Full Version : Where to get good seafood

mommy2maddi
05-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Where can I get good seafood; i.e. lobster, scallops,shrimp? Is there a restaurant that has lobster rolls??? :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
05-30-2012, 04:56 PM
I would suggest cape may if you are looking for good seafood. Or fultons, which is the freshest seafood you can find. Florida seafood, in a nut shell, is not very good. But cape may has had the better seafood I have had on property. So if you are looking for a meal you will enjoy cape may dinner is the way to go. Fultons has fresh flown in seafood every day, but they are very pricy.

Alaska Disney Fan
05-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Fultons does have Lobster Rolls.

SBETigg
05-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Narcoossee's and Flying Fish also have seafood on the menu, mostly as specials but Narcoossee's always has Maine lobster. You might also check out Todd English's BlueZoo at the Dolphin. Kouzzina has an excellent seafood stew with shrimp and scallops.

Mickey'sGirl
05-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Columbia Harbor House has lobster rolls according to their latest menu! It's a quick service restaurant at the Magic Kingdom!

mdricks
05-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Fultons is good but they are proud. $$$

The stone crab (in season) is very tasty. a great selection of oysters and the tower app is also a fun way to get a litle of everything. I go every year and rarely get beyond 5 courses of apps. Good wine list as well.

:number1:

Fastpasssteve
05-31-2012, 12:02 AM
I would suggest Narcoossee's located at the Grand Floridian Resort

OR

The Yachtsman Steakhouse.

You would be very pleased with the high quality at either of these locations.

mymickeymouse
05-31-2012, 05:38 AM
Fultons is our traditional"day of arrival" dinner spot. Yes it is pricy, but it sets the tone, lets us get our vacation started on the right foot!:cloud9:

SurferStitch
06-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Narcoossee's is our favorite. The seaf0od is amazing there.

We also love Fulton's. I've had the lobster roll for lunch, and it's delicious! They also have fantastic crab cakes and scallops. My favorite dish there (it was a special) was a 2 pound lobster, baked and stuffed with crab cake mixture, 6 large shrimp, and 6 huge scallops. It was the best $55 I've ever spent on an entree!! :cloud9:

Belle of the Ball 051411
06-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Another vote for Narcoossee's!

phlo8810
06-01-2012, 07:56 PM
I am a seafood freak!!!
Fulton's is the best on property
Nacrcoossees is second and flying fish third.

If your not looking to spend $$$$ Cape May is good for buffett food.

I've heard Il Mulino is good in the swan but never been there.

Honorable mentions are:
Bistro de Paris (lobster)
Coral Reef
California Grill $$$$

CMCTxMom
06-01-2012, 09:41 PM
No one's mentioned Coral Reef... not so good? We were thinking about it for our next trip...

SBETigg
06-01-2012, 09:58 PM
No one's mentioned Coral Reef... not so good? We were thinking about it for our next trip...

The OP asked about lobster, scallops, shrimp. The Coral Reef is more mahi mahi and other whitefish dishes, plus steak and chicken. They do have some fried shrimp appetizers, a crab cake appetizer, and lobster ravioli on the menu, but generally not what the OP was asking for, in my opinion, though also potentially good (I say potentially because it is the one WDW restaurant we will never go back to due to service issues long ago).

jmj18
06-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Another vote for Fulton's...our very favorite place to eat!

:mickey:

ElenitaB
06-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Has anyone ever been to bluezoo? I thought it also specialized in fish and seafood.

phlo8810
06-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Blue Zoo is what I meant when I said il mulino. Would love to eat there but they don't take ddp.