PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier

BedknobsandBroomsticks
05-29-2012, 06:07 AM
O.K. I know I have asked you guys before and I was told "I had no problems getting Le Cellier". I just went online at 6 am. exactly and tried to book 180 days out and it said "no times available"!!!! Now I tried to do it 2 minutes before 6 and It wouldn't let me. It said I wasn't 180 days out. How could they book all tables at 6 am precisely. Help! I can never get a booking there. I am getting steamed.:confused:

Pirate Granny
05-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Keep checking...and remember it's 180 + 10, so that may have been the issue...is it around turkey day????

TinkerbellT421
05-29-2012, 08:05 AM
There have been a ton of complaints with the online ADR system lately. I would try calling the second the ADR line opens. We still book over the phone and have never had any issues. The whole booking ADR's online thing makes me a little uncomfortable that things will get messed up on Disney's end for whatever reason lol. Just a thing in my head :blush:

But I have seen a ton of complaints on here as well with the ADR system online which seems to be extremely sporadic with accuracy to say the least so I would definitely try calling and then if no avail keep checking online availability.

Ms. Mode
05-29-2012, 08:16 AM
I always call to make ADRs, the online thing just never works for me. :blush:

azcavalier
05-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Don't give up! Just keep checking on it all the way up until you leave for WDW. Last year my wife wanted it (seating for four) and couldn't get it. A few months later I checked and there happened to be a lunch spot available for four that wasn't previously there. Things open up, you just have to be there to grab them. And I did that using the online system, NOT calling. We always call initially, but use the online system to check for openings for other restaurants.

Pooh Fan
05-29-2012, 09:37 AM
I have NEVER been successfull in getting a LeCellier reservation. :mad: I have put a significant effort into this for 4 trips with no luck. I have not been back since they changed dinner to 2 DDP table service credits so I was hoping this may slow things down a bit but maybe not if you can't do this at 180 days out!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-29-2012, 09:55 AM
It sounds like you'll be there over Thanksgiving weekend, which is a busy time!

There are LeCellier times open just before the Thanksgiving weekend, so I'm hopeful that something will open up for you.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-29-2012, 09:58 AM
CALL!! You are trying during a busy time. Just be patient and keep trying.

Miss Tink 2
05-30-2012, 07:13 AM
I am also trying to get Le Cellier for Nov, and I have called several times. They keep telling me that it is not downloaded into the system yet....and to keep trying...what ever that means, I have no idea! So, I will just keep bugging them!! Other than that ADR, the online system worked wonderfully for me!

DVCJohn
05-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Le Cellier is a hard reservation.
I was able to get it for Lunch the second week in October "ONLINE". I actually was able to get it a couple of day past the 180 day mark. Lucky??? Possibly. I have never had a problem booking dining online...

The Hitchhiking Ghost
05-30-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm having no problems booking on-line at the 180 day mark. I haven't tried LeCellier for availability as I'm not going to waste 2TS entitlements on it.

The only problem that I'm currently having is that on-line it isn't recognizing the +10 and even though my reservations are all accessible at the Disney website, the dining system won't link them to recognize that I'm in the +10 window.

Fastpasssteve
05-31-2012, 12:37 AM
I've always had success calling.

And just because you didn't get the res you wanted, don't give up. Keep calling. People cancel and adjust their reservations all the time.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-01-2012, 09:52 AM
I was told today that Coral Reef hasnt opened up dinner times yet for early December yet because of the Candle Light processional, and trying to organize that. It very well could be the same thing with Le Cellier. that they have not opened the dates yet for reservations in late November in earley December due to the processional. I was told they didnt know when it would open, but to keep trying. So ... Will try every day...

Gator
06-01-2012, 03:40 PM
I was told today that Coral Reef hasnt opened up dinner times yet for early December yet because of the Candle Light processional, and trying to organize that. It very well could be the same thing with Le Cellier. ...

It is the same, or so they told me at 4am this morning. I'm sure it has everything to do with the CandleProc. Really ticked me off to be up that early and not even have something available to choose from. I'm just hoping that Disney get these places on the schedule BEFORE they go with a public offering of free dining - not just PINs.

arm00leg
06-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Last visit we tried to get reservations - couldn't get one for our entire trip for lunch or dinner. We were able to get a dinner reservation for our fall trip! So happy, we have never eaten there and are looking forward to it. I did ours online with no problems. Good luck and keep trying! You never know, you may get lucky.

faline
06-01-2012, 05:26 PM
I'll echo the rest and suggest you keep trying. I was unable to get reservations for our trip last December when I made our reservations last June. As we got closer to the trip, I tried again and again and again and was finally able to book a fairly early dinner time on our arrival day.

disneyduggan
06-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Small seating area...that may be why.

Were you trying for dinner? We had no problem getting an ADR for lunch. Maybe try lunch.