PDA

View Full Version : on free meal plan but wa charded my cc for cindy's breakfat?

jimsgal05
05-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Hello okay I know I had to give my cc info for Table service ADR but for the Cinderella's break fast which is 2 TS credits I was charged an amount to my cc...but I am on the free diniing plan...I am calling tues..hard to cal because this is a surprise vacation and family members work from home..OMG... anyways if any of you can shed some light as too why or if this is a goof... thank you Lori

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-27-2012, 11:15 PM
They charge the amount to your card until you arrive for your meal for certain meals and put it on the dining plan and Cindy's Table is one of them.

VWL Mom
05-28-2012, 06:50 AM
I thought they were using the cc as a hold. Did it actually post to your cc or is it under pending charges? I know with Amex all the wdw dinners I booked that needed a cc showed up under pending for about 10 days but were never actually posted to my account. I think I remember reading here that sometimes it goes through in error but you can call and have it reversed.

VWL Mom
05-28-2012, 08:52 AM
I thought they were using the cc as a hold. Did it actually post to your cc or is it under pending charges? I know with Amex all the wdw dinners I booked that needed a cc showed up under pending for about 10 days but were never actually posted to my account. I think I remember reading here that sometimes it goes through in error but you can call and have it reversed.

Sorry, it was early, Cindy's is one that requires prepayment. My error.

jimsgal05
05-28-2012, 09:38 AM
okay as long as I don't get charded for 2 table credits and on my charge card it is a chase disney one... Thanks for the info

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Did you tell them that you were using your DDP credits for the meal?

I know the times we've been to CRT, when I tell them I'm using the dining plan, they take my cc number, but don't actually charge it unless I don't show up and use my dining credits.