PDA

View Full Version : Towel Rental at Water Parks?

Alpha Jeanie
05-27-2012, 06:30 PM
I usually take beach towels with us when we go to Disney World for when we visit the water parks. On our trip this week....yes, this week!, I have decided that I don't want to mess with packing beach towels with us on the plane and have to deal with drying them before we can pack to leave. I though that I read somewhere that you can rent towels at the water parks. Can you give me more info about this.

Thanks...:mickey:

LVT
05-27-2012, 07:34 PM
I have heard yes on that. The resorts let us take them from the resort. POP/Riverside

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-27-2012, 09:18 PM
If you are staying at a Disney resort, we've always taken a couple of towels from the pool, and if they were still wet at the end of the day, we use the laundry bag from the resort to bring them back, without getting everything else wet.

But, renting towels does sound good, doesn't it? I believe that towels are $2.00 and can be rented from the same locations as the lifejackets (varies with each of the parks).

Kenny1113
05-28-2012, 02:14 PM
We have rented towels from The water parks. This has been the best way for us! You rent them from the same counters the locker rental and just dump them on your way out! :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
05-29-2012, 10:00 AM
I always rent towels and you just dump them in the bin as you leave.