PDA

View Full Version : Can I add to tickets at check in?

Jeri
05-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I think I might know the answer to this, but want to make sure.

If I book a package and have 10 day parkhoppers with it, can I add the waterparks and more to it at check in?

I would think I could, and just pay the difference but want to make sure I don't have to do it at the time I book. We aren't sure yet if we are going to need/want them and would like to wait and think about it.
Thanks!

Fangorn
05-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Short answer - yes.

Steve

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-27-2012, 09:20 PM
:ditto:

You can add it any time, not just at check-in.

But, be sure you're going to need them! A single water park entry is cheaper than the option, two or more and it is worth adding it.

CleveRocks
06-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Here's what you can do ...

The first time you go to a water park (or DisneyQuest) pay for that 1-time ticket at the gate.

SAVE THAT TICKET.

If you decide you want to go to a water park (or DisneyQuest) again, bring your previously-used 1-time water park/DQ ticket AND your theme park ticket to any ticket window (it doesn't have to be a water park window) and pay to add the Water Park Fun & More option to your theme park ticket. You will receive as many WPF&M admissions as you have days on your original theme park ticket (so if you have an 8-day ticket, you get 8 WPF&M admissions), minus the one that you already used.

The upgrade will cost around $6.