PDA

View Full Version : Akershus or Crystal Palace

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Okay - looking over our ADRs we have 2 that we are on the fence about and we want to drop one - but eeny meeny miney mo - we have no firm opinions on either place...Help!!

For those that help - it is my 17 yr old daughter and I. We like the looks of either menu (already doing breakfast at Tusker House during our visit) - don't really care about the characters - like I said - no firm opinions - Pooh or Princesses both fine.

TinkerbellT421
05-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Crystal palace! If I had to pick one. But it depends on what characters you like, or kids? you didn't specify if you were going with children. Both are great value with food and interaction. But crystal palace is Winnie the pooh characters akershus is princesses.

Crow
05-27-2012, 11:04 AM
never been to CP once to Akershus since the Princesses arrived. i used to love Akershus before then but i probably wont b back there. and i like trying diff food so Akershus has a few diff things

darthmacho
05-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Both are awesome choices, but we have breakfast at Crystal Palace every trip on our first full day in WDW. It's one of my favorite traditions, so that's why I voted for that!

LandFan
05-27-2012, 12:11 PM
I'd have to go with Akershus. Princesses, a free pic and a great selection of dishes on the cold buffet! DH and I love that one cheese...

wickedgin
05-27-2012, 04:30 PM
I'd prefer to go to breakfast at the Crystal Palace because the food at Akershus doesn't really appeal to my family, but if you're open to it, it's probably a more unique experience.